Thread: Cruise
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 02:12 PM   #1
Stormieweather
Wearing her bitch boots

Cruise

Like zippyt, I am going on a cruise soon. On the 14th, I and my family are taking a 5 day cruise to Cozumel and The Grand Caymans on the ship, Carnival Paradise.

This should be interesting. I've traveled to multiple countries and lived on a sailboat for a while. My spouse and spawn have never been outside the US. In fact, my partner had never lived outside Maryland until he met me and moved halfway across the country.

My oldest daughter turns 18 the second day of the cruise. I've been promising her a cruise since well before her 16th birthday and am finally going to make it happen.

The plan is to go snorkeling at Eden Rock in the Caymans and we've hired a personal driver + van for the day in Cozumel. We intend to see the San Gervasio ruins, tour the chocolate factory as well as the tequila factory , and have a nice lunch off the beaten path (yes, I am bringing Imodium!).

I will be taking my camera and lots of pictures (hopefully). I bought a nice big SD card, and have a small backup, if I happen to fill it up.

Only 12 days. Getting pretty darn excited here!