View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 10:25 PM   #1
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Aug 21st, 2017: Extra Time

Google links Poems about time at 8,530,000, songs about time 81,000,000, and articles about time 1,060,000,000.
Everyone seems to want more time, they complain about not enough time to do this or that, there aren’t enough hours in the
day, they don’t get enough sleep. Time is democratic, everybody gets 24 hours in their day and 60 minutes in their hours, right?
Yeah yeah, I know, Astronauts, space/time compendium, and science fiction. I’m talking about normal people from the worst
slums to the plushest palaces.
But I know the one place on Earth you can get more time, and it’s in Germany.

Quote:
Bergen auf Rügen is the capital of the former district of Rügen in the middle of the island of Rügen in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany, on the Baltic Sea coast.
The St. Marien Church is the church of the protestant community of Bergen auf Rügen, which is part of the Pomeranian Evangelical Church Circle and has about 2000 members. It is the oldest building in the city of Bergen. In 1983 stormy weather had damaged the church clock. After repairing there are 61 minutes-points at the clock face. Now in Bergen Rügen Germany you have more time.
One minute per hour is 24 minutes per day. You could get more sleep... or watch one more show on netflixs.

link

link