View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 06:28 PM   #205
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
Lately we found a delicious red wine at Trader Joes, imported from Italy. I think it's really pretty good. We bought a case and would get more, but they have since sold out. Only $4 a bottle for that one.

Edit: I forgot to add, it was the Vola Sangiovese. It really tastes like a good $25 bottle of wine. Pick a bottle up if you see one. And then go back for a case when you realize how good it is.
]

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
It was back in stock, and we bought another case.

I love this wine. It is so yummy (and cheap!) If they keep it in stock, then we can just pick up a case every couple months when we are there. Otherwise I feel like we should hoard it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
!!!

I've revisited this thread for other reasons but find myself compelled to reply to this post. (I believe) I independently discovered this wine. It's *delicious*! I don't remember reading this post but I sure do remember this wine. Get some, a case is not overkill.
We found a French red like this there -L'Authentique. Also about $4. Also in and out of stock so I buy it by the case, although we don't drink wine all that often. but it's really good.