View Single Post
Old 03-11-2002, 10:23 PM   #19
jaguar
whig

Quote:
Well... good thing you don't live here, isn't it?
..............................Faith based inatives may be limited to the US but nukes are a global issue. I love it when the US tries to push its brand of globalisation down everyone's thraot then tells the to get stuffed when the us takes its toys and goes home because it doesn't like waht people are saying (i'm not pointing ot hubris boy as 'america' just a general thing) Nuclear testing ,weapons manufacture and the spread of weapons of mass destruction are not something the US can honestly tell the rest of the world it doesn't effect them.

Quote:
That's my point - there really isn't a "party policy". When I registered as a Republican, I didn't sign something that said "I will do this and that but not these things." You are a Republican if you call yourself one.
.........I thought there was kinda an element of allignment of views...i mean if i cann myself a communist then join opus die(far right).....i'm not really communist. Same applies really, you're very libertarian, pretty right wing, doesn't make you republician.

btw everyone www.politicalcompass.org try i'm curious to see what people get. It evaluates how authortarian/libertarian you are as wel las left/right wing. I got very libertarian, slightly left, i've forgotten the numbers.