Old 04-23-2017, 02:47 PM   #774
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
I like Dwellar history.
On this day April 23 2006, Claudette wrote,
Quote:
I finished reading Life on the Other Side last night and I have to say, I agreed with pretty much everything ol' Sylvia was saying about Life after Death. She says she's been Over There (NDE) and it is very beautiful and we are all happy there (except for those who chose the Left Door, turned their backs on God, are unhappy and going RIGHT BACK IN TO UTERO to come here all over again without spending any time enjoying the all encompassing peace of Home; eg. suicides, murderers, sociopaths, etc.) We decide if we want to come back to earth; if we do, we make up a highly detailed chart about how our life on earth will go and what specific thing we wish to overcome or experience while there. She also said that some soul's are so traumatized after their bodily death that they have to go into a kind of de-briefing process to re-enter Home fully integrated. I found that strange-I know our soul's can be traumatized while on Earth, but, for a soul going back to God to need special counselling before being able to enjoy the AfterLife? Anyway, her ideas were intriguing. She also said the spirit world is right here with us--only three feet above ground level. Isn't that weird? A lot of what she said jibbed with what Ritchie wrote about in Return from Tomorrow and what Eadie said in Embraced by the Light. I feel in my heart that these things are at least partly true, and then I wonder if I'm just kidding myself. I know a lot of people who think death is the Final 'IT', and nothing else happens.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote