Thread: Post your Pot
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 03:34 PM   #62
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Pot makes me sleepy-bo. And prior to that a bit giggly, depending on the type.
I never developed a tolerance to it, so instead had a partiality to smoking in a secure environment where I would be able to sleep if I wanted to.

When I was in the 'Dam - which I can post freely about as it was certainly legal there at the time - I would buy single joints and smoke about a third at a time. Get buzzed, but not to the point where I faced any danger walking the streets alone. I preferred muffins as I was in a non-smoking hotel room (there are few exceptions to this rule in Amsterdam). The high isn't the same, it's a mellow feeling of contentment. I could eat one while out sightseeing knowing I was rarely more than 30 minutes from my bed.

I once had a fling with a travel journalist who got me cabbaged every time we had sex. I wasn't an unwilling participant - this was not coercion. But in hindsight he was really quite peculiar. He'd pick me up from work at the bar (23.00) drive me over 20 miles to his house, hand me pre-rolled j's that wouldn't put me to sleep but would make me able to see the music on the car stereo, then bang me while looking at my arsehole and telling me how much I wanted it up there. When I suggested he could if he wanted to he was horrified.

Or maybe I'm the weird one for doing this on and off for about 9 months.
But then apart from the cabbaging and the weird sex he was intelligent, well travelled, intersting and I fancied him. So there.