Thread: August Askings
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 03:41 PM   #22
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

1. What household item do you most resent having to buy? Anything disposable. It's literally throwing away money.

2. You drop something heavy on your toe. What are you most likely to say after OWWWWWWW? You fucking idiot!!

3. You're at the beach. All Day. Like it or not. It's clear and sunny and hot but not scorching. What will you do first? Leave.

4. Do you like pickles? I'll infrequently eat a sweet pickle with crackers and cheese, but, for the most part no. And damn sure not on my hamburger.

5. When was the last time you chewed gum? I'm not sure I've chewed gum since my neighbor 'napped m'kitten.

6. What is the most amusing number? Six.

6. curtains or blinds? Six.

6. On a scale of 1 (HUH?) to 10 (KILL!), how irritating is it when people put apostrophe's in plural's? Six.

10. What did the devil make you do? Nothing. I did it on my own. And I smiled when I did it.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote