View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 10:36 AM   #7
bbro
Insert witty comment here

I would love a puppy, but he would be alone for most of the day and I don't want to to that to him. I would rather wait until I have a house with a backyard for him to run around in.

I have emailed an art program here to find out about pottery, I really like doing it, too. Even if I don't meet many people, at least it is a stress reliever for me.

No kids, no religion, internet only at work. I do have a job, but there's not many people who I want to hang out with outside of work.
What do you mean by a club??

I have met plenty of drunks at my local bar, but I wanted more than that. Maybe even people my own age. No one that I know from there is near my age, they are all about 10 or more years older. One guy only hangs out in a bar and he's been getting on my nerves badly. The other women all have children that they usually need to worry about first (I say usually because a couple are divorced and don't have kids sometimes)

My biggest problem is that I am shy and the bar helps with that, that is why I spend so much time there (that and I am a closet drunk), but that's not all I like to do, ya know?

And yes, UT, you are good enough, but it doesn't help to take you with me when I want to go to the movies or out to eat - carrying all the equipment for my Desktop is not that easy!
bbro is offline   Reply With Quote