View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 07:42 PM   #86
garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 44/100% pure
FWIW, I missed the earlier shitfest* prior to the crash, and I don't have any preconceived notions about you or your posts.
You didn't have preconceived notions about my posts? Really? You knew nothing about the posts before the crash, and yet you let loose with the following little diatribe:

Quote:
Um, forgive me for nit-picking, but by saying "my dog" aren't you perpetuating the human-dominated, slave/master hegmony that PETA is supposed to be overthrowing? I can't imagine anyone who actually draws a paycheck from this organization making a casual slip like that.
Perhaps, looking back on it, do you find a post like that to be a little shitty based on the fact that I'd never had any contact with you before?

Quote:
Regarding the whole "Animal Rights" debate, I found Brigliadore's comment on another thread to be concise, well written and thought-provoking.
Well, that's just swell. Good for you. I think it's lovely you found a happy little post that you liked.

Quote:
*I'll give 10:1 odds that the person who called you a 'fucking asshole' was Sycamore. He does that. Get over it.
You lose. It was Bruce. I guess there's so many people on this forum calling eachother "fucking assholes" that it's hard to keep track. Such a happy little "family." Oh, and don't worry, sweetie, I'm over it. It's not quite that easy to hurt my feelings.

Last edited by garnet; 08-10-2004 at 07:48 PM.
garnet is offline   Reply With Quote