View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 09:40 AM   #37
Chocolatl
Glutton for Gluttony

Last night I had a dream that I was at my high school, but I couldn't remember my schedule. I went to the front office to ask someone to look it up for me, but everyone I spoke to said they couldn't find any record of my being a current student there. After I insisted, they re-registered me, but I was told I would have to remember my schedule on my own. I wandered around campus but couldn't find any of the teachers I knew or even buildings I recognized. Eventually, I sat down in a beautiful, hi-tech cafeteria and befriended some students who were able to give me a listing of all the courses currently offered. The top of the paper said it was the 2019-2020 school year, and finally it dawned on me that I had graduated in 2004. My friends told me that I must have experienced a Thanksgiving time warp (?), and then asked to hear more about me. I explained that my time in high school wasn't particularly note-worthy, but that I did have classes with the "don't tase me, bro" guy. They smiled in recognition and said they had read about him in their history books. After a while I bid them goodbye and boarded a bus to come back to 2008.
Chocolatl is offline   Reply With Quote