Thread: Seattle, WA
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 01:02 PM   #56
slang
St Petersburg, Florida

It's been a few months now but I've got some photos and a message to post here today.

Before I flew out here to the Philippines there were several other stops made. One of those stops was in Seattle.

I knew that I'd have some time available to meet someone from the cellar out there during the stopover. A quick search listed BigV as being there in Seattle.

I PMed him about the possibility of getting together for a few hours. He had time available at the time and we made plans to meet at the airport.

The flight landed and all my BIG boxes were collected and ready for the next flight or for someone to stash in the truck of their Caddy.

BigV met me there at the airport and we took a short tour of Seattle. It was getting late but there were still things to see there and I was glad to have the tour, not having ever been there.

For those that have never met him, he's a very BIG guy and every bit as nice in person as he is here on the cellar.

As we parted at the airport I told him that I'd surely post something on the cellar about the micro GTG. Little did I know.

After I arrived in Manila my desktop died shortly after downloading the photos from the Seattle, BigV event. The laptop was used as backup but the photos were gone and I kept putting off posting something about Seattlle since the pics were unavailable.

NOW, after screwing around with the desktop and endless technical BS, I have the photos and I'd like to post a few and tell BigV thanks very much for the tour and the foods.

If we happen to meet again, I'll buy. Fish if I remember, would be your preference.

And to anyone here at the cellar with any doubts, BigV is truly a friendly helpful guy.

And....you just woundn't believe this but I composed this post a half hour ago and my computer crashed again. It seems that there is some unseen force that doesnt want this comment posted.
slang is offline   Reply With Quote