Thread: The Sex Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 12:22 PM   #22
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

hot pastrami-sounds like it was definitely HER problem and get rid of that feeling of insecurity you carry because of her. Some women (not me, of course!) are weird. Some are very, very weird. Some would rather manipulate you than love you. Learn to recognize those women and give wide berth. I only made fun of my professor's penis because I am hurt and trying mightily to harden my heart towards him. Size really DOESN'T matter. I was with him for over two years and I never had such awesome sex as with him. Size DOES NOT MATTER! I'm sure you are totally normal in that dept. anyway. My guy was unusually small but, man, what an ego!! It's his ego I'm doing battle with. I took an easy pot-shot, I admit, but I'm not at my best right now. Whew! Now let's talk about sex!
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote