Thread: The Sex Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 09:41 PM   #93
LCanal
I hope to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am

Sometimes when I "get the urge" in the afternoon I visit Annie’s' Massage and Bar in Bangkok.
After trying one or three ladies I settled, by accident on, Won. Won uses a lot of suction sufficient to be accompanied by the occasional "slurp" when she temporarily loses suction. She uses lots of ball work and I "trained " her to massage my perineum and "more". Rhythm is also important not too fast but not too slow. She uses her hand like the “motorcycle throttle” as well.
I enjoy sex with my partner but with Won I don’t have to worry about her pleasure and can concentrate solely on mine and I don’t have to worry about her getting aches and pains or getting tired.
The best part is that Won has to make it happen I fight the inevitable all the way to the point where my legs, and sometimes my whole body, shakes. It’s magic. Then she gives me a massage and another less frantic one. It’s the only time I orgasm twice in the space of 1 hour.
So 1 down and 499 to go…