View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 02:05 PM   #26
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
Exactly. I suspect dad was being a bit facetious about the 405, but he said it so many times over the years that there's no way I wouldn't have followed through. And since I also put some of his ashes in other places that meant a lot to him, I know he'd be pleased with his final resting places. My fireplace mantle never meant anything to him, y'know? But he and mom were married 67 years and they lived in the same place for 37 years, so . . .

RIP, dad. You were the best.

And, in case you're watching, ma, you were my best friend, strongest supporter, and most trusted confidant for my entire life. I miss you like crazy.

I'm hoping they're together, satisfied that they lived a good, long life, and that they rest easy knowing how deeply grateful their daughter is for all the wonderful things they did for her over the years.

Thanks, everyone. I won the Parent Lottery, big time.
Shit, I could see fine just a second ago...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote