View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 05:09 PM   #318
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Monkey View Post
... And it's disingenuous to use the dishonest claim that liberals don't compromise to justify the fact that the NRA doesn't.
And now I'll say again for the hard of comprehending, giving an inch opens the door for leftist extremists to try to take a mile and liberals aren't even going to try to do anything about it. It's not a compromise unless both sides are doing what it takes to enforce the agreement. I've seen liberals dropping the ball on this for forty years. It's not just what they do, it's who they are: the same people who would subvert the Constitution rather than do what it takes to change it ... the low-lives.

Neither the NRA nor any other organization (e.g. political party) needs any more justification than that to put them on ignore. They got what they bargained for, their children are paying the price, and all they want to do is argue that their children's safety is someone else's responsibility. Their bellyaching is not favorably considered. Give them more Trump and NRA. If it doesn't kill them, it'll make them stronger.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote