View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 10:53 AM   #1693
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
That sucks big time, it's not fair. Does the manager feel you're provoking these guys making you the problem?
He didn't say as much, but, I kinda felt the "Trouble Magnet" sticker when he pasted it to my forehead. I really don't start shit, but, I cannot deny being a smart ass. It's a personal failing and a major character flaw. I am getting better about it, though.

Once, ONCE, this guy was really loud, talking into his phone right next to me, cussing out his wife/girlfriend/mother/daughter, I don't remember what it was about, but I asked him "What'd she say?" after he paused his ranting, and then a minute laterI asked "What'd she think about that?". Dude told me to mind my own business, in those exact words. Then I responded with "Then quit hollering your business into my ear and all over the bar."

That's what started that one.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote