View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 02:39 PM   #3
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

1) Kanye West or Ivanka Trump? don't wuss out ....choose.....

Is this a trick question? If we're talking huggin' n kissin', Ivanka. If we're talking 'findin 'em ass up in a ditch'...Kanye.

2) Was that too tough a question to open with?

Not really.

3) Yellow or pink?

Pink. You know why.

4) When you were really broke, what's the most notable/sad thing you did/do to save or scrape together a few pennies?

I cashed in some aluminum cans. I carried them in in my hands. I wanna say it was 16 cans, smashed flat. Got me a cheeseburger. I already had some change.

5) beer, wine or neither?

Beer.

6) what is your current favorite word?

Aspirin.

7) Wonder Woman or Elastagirl?

Wonder Woman.

8) what grade school art project were you most proud of/do you remember most vividly (and why, if you care to share....)

I do not recall any 'art projects'.

9) roses or orchids?

Are we looking, or smelling? If we're smelling, roses. If we're looking, orchids.

10) Your pizza has only one topping. What is it?

Pepperoni. One topping does not necessarily a pathetic pizza make, but, ya can't skimp on topping with just one topping, I always order extra pepperoni if that's all I'm getting. Although my personal preference is pepperoni, bell peppers, onions, and bacon.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote