View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #97
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Just read "20 Great Hunter S. Thompson Quotes", by Brian Fairbanks, over at Trutv.com.

Here are some of the better ones:

Quote:
"There was one exact moment, in fact, when I knew for sure that Al Gore would never be President of the United States, no matter what the experts were saying -- and that was when the whole Bush family suddenly appeared on TV and openly scoffed at the idea of Gore winning Florida. The old man was the real tip-off. The leer on his face was almost frightening. It was like looking into the eyes of a tall hyena with a living sheep in its mouth. The sheep's fate was sealed, and so was Al Gore's."
Quote:
"The towers are gone now, reduced to bloody rubble, along with all hopes for Peace in Our Time, in the United States or any other country. Make no mistake about it: We are At War now with somebody and we will stay At War with that mysterious Enemy for the rest of our lives."
Quote:
"Bill Clinton does not inhale marijuana, right? You bet. Like I chew on LSD but I don't swallow it."
Quote:
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
All ~Hunter S. Thompson

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote