View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 02:03 PM   #2978
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I have nightmares irregularly, but I still have them. Like migraines I get irritated when people call bad dreams nightmares - like calling headaches migraines (I am not directing this at you Trea - my nightmare criteria certainly includes waking up screaming!).

Sorry to hear you are afflicted - mine are separated by YEARS but still distress me.

No work here in Aylesbury. Or so it seems. Bear in mind I was looking for a healing period of bar/ restaurant/ supermarket work while I was looking for another job! I'll have to start pushing the agencies I signed up with (although to be fair they said it was unlikely they'd have anything for me before Christmas) and after that just be prepared to work my socks off at anything - pizza delivery, cleaning, ironing etc.

Oh and I'm worried about Diz - he doesn't look any thinner to me, but his collar is a lot looser. The spectre of diabetes raises its head again, only without the funds for a thorough investigation. I'm sure it's paranoia. But he's the only living being I think would suffer if I was gone and I worry about him.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote