View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 04:07 PM   #4
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

1) dragons or unicorns? Unicorns?! Pfft! DRAGONS!!!!
2) what is your favorite pasta shape? Elbow macaroni with the little ridges so they hold more sauce. Or fusilli/rotini.
3) would you like to live in the penthouse of a 20-storey building? No. But, I would like to be able to afford to.
4) Is there a stapler within your reach right now? Not quite, it's about five feet away.
5) what's your favorite family (i.e. minor appropriate) board or card game? Card games: I like Pass The Trash/Screw Your Buddy. The family has traditionally played Shanghai into the wee hours, not so much since everyone started dying off. Board games not so much either, but I like the dice game Greed, some call it Greedy.
6) 6 or 7? Yes, please.
7) You're dreaming/having nightmares about being a sporting legend. In what sport? Boxing, or billiards.
8) Which cheese goes best in a grilled cheese sandwich/toastie? American. Then jalapeno Swiss.
9) efefvoc Tiny hands, can't even cover phone keys.
10) which would be your weakest stage in a triathlon? Depends, do I get points for drowning? Believe it or not, I used to run when I was (much) younger. And I biked regularly until a few years ago.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote