View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 09:42 PM   #5
monster
I hear them call the tide

1) Does/did your current/most recent significant other have the same color eyes as you? If you've never had S/O, I'm sorry/congratulations Sorta -he has green, I have hazel/green
2) Which cartoon character do you remember most fondly from your childhood? Mutley
3) What's your favorite knick-knack/doo-dad/tchotchke? (Bonus points for a pic) Seriously tough call. .....BTW I think all you naming useful tools are cheating.... I'm pretty fond of the wooden fish and miniature mask from our honeymoon in Jamaica and treip to brazil ...oh and the didgeridoo my sister sent me.
4) Which is your favorite movie ever? Hm. Good Morning Vietnam with Dirty dancing and Four Weddings and a Funeral equal close second
5) It's raining. It wasn't when you left home. Do you wear a raincoat, use an umbrella, protect your head with your bag or something, or just get wet? get wet. Although chances are there is an umbrella or raincoat in my bags.
6) Is any part of you itching right now? Bits of my face and hands. less s than when I wrote the questions. Beer helps that.
7) What was the last book you bought? Guinness Book of Records 2010
8) Do you use moisturizer regularly? Yup -face and hands.
9) If calories, caffeine and cash considerations were no problem, what type of coffee would you order? Black.