Old 06-13-2020, 01:41 PM   #179
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

So...Seems we have a cat...

Cellar, meet Monster(<--):

Name:  Monster.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  103.7 KB

I guess we belong to her now. She's adopted us in full it seems. She shows up in the yard one morning, been here ever since.

And, for the first time this century, at least...

I bought a car:

Name:  muhcar.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  145.2 KB

I've known the car for several years. About 7-8 yrs ago, the woman put a new top on it, and the next year she had it painted, and . She'd had the car for years and years. Then she sold it about 18 months ago to a mutual friend, who'd done most of any mechanical work she'd ever had done. A coupla months ago he hit a Cadillac in the door, and tore off the right front of the bumper cover, tweaking the actual bumper underneath. He knew I liked the little car, and gave me first shot at it.

I call her Cherry Bomb. Cherry red on the outside, and sorta bombed out on the inside. Interior looks like what it is, a 27 year old 90's Chevrolet. Motor/trans run like a champ, a/c blows cold, power top works well. There's something weird with the rear brakes, it needs struts, and only one window rolls down (driver's, thank God).

93 Chevy Cavalier RS, btw.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote