View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 01:38 PM   #96
Rock Steady
Day Tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
Neither am I bothered by a bit of pudge. I sort of like it, too.
Wonder why that is? When i see a guy like the Black Polo dude, or an Adonis Boy complete with six pack, I get panicky. Will he ever let me into the bathroom? Will he forever be looking at himself in the mirror? Will he use more hair gel in one application than I ever did in my entire life? Will he expect me to be as obsessed with the superficial as he? All these things cross my mind and by then, I'm turned off.
Yea, I'm glad you said that. I trust neither gender when they are too perfect. But, once I got a panicky feeling. I had a crazy job at a stupid startup in the city (SF) at the peak of internet silliness 1999. A beautiful 28 yo girl at work starting "chasing" me. One evening at a party, she gently grabbed my arm as if we were together. Right away I felt like a sack of potatoes next to her. I thought people would think I scored a Tropy Wife with my stock option money.

Later she made a poorly disguised attempt to get me home. She said her ride left early and could she get a ride from me (as I saw her ride walk out the front door). I said sure, and volunteered to give a ride to one of the guys. We dropped her off first. She didn't speak with me at work the next day. I soon quit that job and that chapter was over.