View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 06:05 PM   #6346
monster
I hear them call the tide

OK, where's the "what might drive you totally batfuckingshit Insane but there's a small chance it might be useful so you can't totally deep 666 it?" thread?

Unleash them, they are adults now........

OK, I know this isn't my first rodeo and it seems maybe I'm almost unique in that.....but I swear I wasn't like this two years ago and wouldn't have been even if there was such a forum.....

"ooh here's a great website that says you don't need to buy EVERYTHING on the dorm supply suggested list, unlike the elementary school supply list"
"Oh wow, great find ....but I'm still going to buy everything, even though my son doesn't want me to......"

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Joined the parents' facebook group for Hector's Uni ....never seen so many helicopter parents in my entire life! And the high school is full of them.

One: My son got a "p" in his senior project, what does it mean?

1) None of your damn business, he's 22 years old!
2) Take a wild freaking guess......
3) sweet baby cheesewhizzz, did you adopt him?

......and at least 4 people replied "pass". So far. Because they had to be the ones to answer, they knew the answer, no need to waste time reading other people's answers.... or something?