View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 09:48 AM   #80
W.HI.P
Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ View Post
that's a good point....

WHIP and I have a bet that will be impacted by this situation. The Skins NEED to win to get in.....and the cowboys are in as good as they're gonna be....so, all the motivation is on the skins' side...Phillips will prolly rest Romo and Barber...definitely TO.....No reason to bring Glenn back yet.....It will be the JV team out there....oh well....a bet is a bet....maybe the rivalry will be enough ...or the second stringers trying out for future position.......
I'm not known to lose many bets of this nature.
It is certainly no suprise of mine that 3 teams from the same division are progressing as I have named it the best league in the NFL.
I've also called the Redskins success this year since the season started, I actually began talking about the Redskins 2007-2008 season since last years playoff time.
Just imagine if the superstar safety was still around!
The bet? It was over before it started.
Washington has a better team than Dallas, and should they meet on the road to this years superbowl as they are clearly the two best teams in the NFC, my money again will be on the Redskins, I hope you will accept that bet for the same purpose and amount when the time comes.