View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 02:20 PM   #11
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

The wasabi vid reminded me:

I was parked on the river one night, this was way before I leased m'spot on the river, at one of those park-n-party, lovers' lane-type places. A car pulled in across the river, they didn't know I was there at the time. They got out, loud, drunk/stoned, whatever, and proceeded to do more of the same.

A few minutes of listening to them echoing up and down the river at 3-4 in the AM, and I was ready to head for home, no sleeping tonight looks like.

Then somebody said "Alright come and get 'em!"

I then heard the car door open, I could see the dome light. Then I heard "Sniiiiiifffff, oh, OHgoddamn, awwwhh, ooohfuckmotherfucker!!!!!" Then I heard it again, "Sniiiiiifffff, oh, OHgoddamn, awwwhh, ooohfuckmotherfucker!!!!! Oh Lawd! Help me Oprah!!!" And again. Then I heard "SNORXKLNKXSSKGH!!,", and then, in the plainest, most normal voice, "Yeah, that's a little loud, there." And then a repeat performance of the CrankSnorter's Prayer. They were snorting crank.

I sat there across the river and laughed til I was crying at those fuckers. They left after a couple toots, and I went to sleep as the sun was coming up.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote