View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 08:23 AM   #15
MaggieL
in the Hour of Scampering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatseeker
Ah but you see testosterone actually has little to do with the plan it is just called that because it is marketed towards, wait for it... men.
Then the advertising is at least deceptive if not fraudulent:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the main website
Boosting your testosterone is the key to shedding fat and building lean muscle. THE TESTOSTERONE ADVANTAGE PLAN is a revolutionary program unlike any you've ever seen.

The step-by-step eating plan and workout program will turn up your testosterone levels naturally-without drugs or supplements-resulting in the lean, muscular physique you've always wanted.

TRANSFORM YOUR BODY WITH TESTOSTERONE!

For decades, bodybuilders have known that testosterone builds muscle, burns belly fat, and increases the effectiveness of any workout. You don't have to resort to steroids to boost your testosterone levels. All you have to do is make some slight modifications in the way you work out and the way you eat-and you can send your testosterone levels through the roof!

"The thing I notice the most is that I have so much more energy to do the things I want to do. I spend more quality time with my wife now. I'd say our love life is back to what it was when we first started dating 8 years ago!" -Gregg Kemler, Information Analyst

17 Guys. 9 Weeks. All Reported An Increased Sex Drive!

MaggieL is offline   Reply With Quote