View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 12:12 PM   #3749
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
It's random because it's not punishment handed to most Americans for the same offence, just ones living in a couple of states.

Even in the state where getting busted for drugs worth over $500 is a felony, it becomes random in that there's no standard. A kilo of pot could be judged to be worth $400 and four joints worth $600, depending on who's calling the shots and who was busted. If you're white and daddy is a prosecuting attorney, there's a real good chance that pot won't be worth very much.
You're mixing standards as you speak. Drug crimes are not judged on what someone says the drug is worth. They are judged by weight of the drug. See that way it ain't fucking random.

You posted a piece on KENTUCKY's felony disenfranchisement. That's what I was discussing. KENTUCKY's felony disenfranchisement. Not another fucking state, not a different subject.

I got busted with seven pounds of marijuana. Not $5,000 worth of marijuana. Not $10,000 worth, not $250 worth. Pounds. Not dollars. I've never read story where anyone was charged with a dollar amount's worth of dope. Never.

Obfuscate shit all you fucking want I'm done with this and both of you.

As for explaining anyfuckingthing to you, Flint, just choose a bunch of random words, you understand random, don't you? Oh, wait...Apparently you don't.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote