View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 04:33 PM   #9
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

A few nights ago my bartendress and I were out at the Mexican joint bar, when in the other half of the restaurant (the restaurant half) there was a somewhat loud commotion, not real loud, but noticeable, like a large table had a loud moment. A few minutes later we heard it again. The couple behind us said we all ought to go over there as it sounds like they're having more fun than we are.

About twenty minutes later three uniformed cops come in. A few minutes later they leave with a guy about 65-ish in handcuffs. Just before they all got to the door, the guy makes like he's gonna just casually walk into the bar side of the joint. The cop that had hold of him just kept going where he was going, and the guy got pulled/jerked back around to the proper path.

Just before going out the door the guy looks around at the entire restaurant and says to no one in particular:

"I must be in the front row."

I about launched my beer through my nose. Greatest Bob Uecker line ever.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote