View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 10:55 PM   #107
monster
I hear them call the tide

“All hands on Dick?” piped up Shiver-me-timbers Sheldon with a toothless grin. “STFU” said the ship’s cat.

The Cellaaaaarrr was still gaining speed, the crew tried everything –recipes, word association, rolled them up neatly (except for the fitted ones which they scrunched up into balls and threw in the chumbucket). Then Pussy Ninetails had the bright idea of posting in the Fucked-Up Ships forum. Almost immediately, Nerdy Norman the IT goto guy replied “have you tried taking down the sails, waiting five minutes then putting them backup again?” “RTFM” said the cat. And then “O hai, I fixd ur bote 4 u”. “SFTU” growled Zip EverReady, who had been hoping to watch Pussy Ninetails and the other foxy lady dwellaaarrrs wrestle in the rigging.

As the Cellaaaaarrrr calmed down, Barmy Bruce whipped up a few spammers for dinner, Captain Wolf orked a few cows, and the crew dined on deck, watching the sun set like a reverse goatse. One Aye got out the telescope and scanned the horizon for land like a hungry grammar nazi. Then she moved it to her good eye and immediately spotted a large object closing fast on the Cellaaarrr. Was it a bird? Was it a plane? A shark? A dolphin? No, it was a Intaaarrrnet Pirates!