View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 09:36 AM   #15
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Thanks everyone! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and feet on the ground, shoulder to the wheel and nose to the grindstone, etc.

These guys are great, they love to share information and knowledge and have the no question is a dumb question philosophy. Knowing both parents of one of them, I know where this kid gets his smarts, both of his parents (my friends) are very, very intelligent as well as out of the box thinkers. Great folks.

The other day I got a tutorial in diodes, resistors, rectifiers, and tubes - it was in the middle of learning some circuit designing software. We're all a bit ADD so no one minds when topics and discussions jump all over the place, In the end we circle back and stay on task.

I'm now reading a US Navy training manual in basic electricity, a great 'Let's take it from the top' refresher. I love the way the book is written, I have to say, some of the clearest and best technical writing I've ever read. It makes learning a breeze.

And even when I'm rich and famous I won't see you peons as obstacles to my paradise, I'll see you as stepping stones that I can walk all over on my way to paradise. Is that better?

And Bruce, you've paid for your incense burner many times over.