View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 07:39 PM   #8
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

....but Trump was humping them bad.

Quote:
It was a rambling speech that was reminiscent of many of his campaign rallies. But Trump did begin by praising the work that CIA officers do and the danger they put themselves in every day, saying they would be instrumental in "making us safe" and "making us winners again."

He made the speech in front of a wall of 117 stars representing those in the agency who had lost their lives in service. He called the memorial "very, very special" and said he had enjoyed touring the building prior to the speech.

"There is nobody that feels stronger about the intelligence community and the CIA than Donald Trump," the president boasted, referring to himself in the third person.

He said that the agency sometimes hadn't gotten the backing they deserved from the White House, and promised that "you're going to get so much backing, maybe you're going to say, 'please don't give us so much backing'" — adapting a line he said many times during the campaign.

He ended his remarks by telling those gathered that, "I love you. I respect you. There's nobody I respect more. You're going to do a fantastic job. We're going to start winning again, and you're going to lead the charge" in helping combat ISIS.

“Seven Deadly Sins: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Science without humanity, Knowledge without character, Politics without principle, Commerce without morality, Worship without sacrifice.” – Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited by Pico and ME; 01-21-2017 at 07:51 PM.
Pico and ME is offline   Reply With Quote