View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 10:02 AM   #77
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

My psych doc accidentally put me on it. I asked for it ONCE to come off a binge and he mistakenly thought it was a drug I took all the time. I get 90 10mg every month (I'm Rx'd 10mg three times a day as needed and I take all three of them every day- ) it was a fluke and I never corrected it. I've gotten them since July.

but, like everyone says, it's a bad idea. they don't really affect me that much--I joke with people in AA that I could never be 'roofied' because my tolerance is so astronomically high. 30mg of valium is like nothing to me. It just evens me out. Xanax IS a bad drug but ativan is okay. Klonopin is iff-y. When I was having a cancer chemo freak out I got klonopin and it settled me right the hell down and worked for about a week before I got used to it.

I get used to drugs in like, three days. God forbid I should ever really need something-they'd have to hit me with an animal tranq. and they usually don't want to do that. even with cancer I only got percocets 5/325. I should've gotten at least 10mg. If anything like that ever happens to me again I'm getting a pain team.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote