View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 03:53 PM   #88
kerosene
Touring the facilities

Thanks, Tulip!

Clod, I haven't really priced them, yet. I will be listing bags for sale in my Etsy store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/casebycase. I don't have anything listed yet, though, since I am still building inventory, doing some market research and working on some more interesting patterns. The fabric I have been buying, I have gotten at a discount. I collect coupons for fabric stores and buy my materials when they have good sales. I also ordered some from fabric.com, using coupon codes. These are 3 of them that I have ordered and will come in next week:

Antlers

Pressed Flowers
and

Tossed Flowers

These are all designer fabrics, which are quite popular, so I think they will look very nice. this site is dangerous! They have so many beautiful fabrics.

Monster, I agree. I think there is definitely potential for this to create income. Right now I am just really enjoying making the bags and sketching out new designs. I am addicted to fabric, now, too, so if anyone knows of a good support group for that, let me know. But, yeah, if I don't start selling some more of these, my husband just might cut me off from the craft stores.

Easter baskets...that is another fantastic idea.
kerosene is offline   Reply With Quote