View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 08:21 PM   #47
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
I thoroughly enjoyed it. That steering system is a new one to me, but appeared to be standard on all the carts. And those wheels are horrible.

It got so I could see the curves he would be wiping out on. I felt like I was learning the handling of the cart faster than he was.

The seemingly obvious tip, just like with Mario Carts, is that it's faster to slow down a little on the curves, because they pass you when you crash, and you pass them when they crash.
They seem prone to over correcting or the wheels' camber may cause the cart to flip?

http://www.redbull.com/us/en/stories...race-pov-video

https://translate.google.com/transla...az&prev=search

Quote:
Rules [ change | Change source ]
Tunca Formulaz Wooden Car Festival is the only organization that has been registered with its authenticity at the same time as being the pioneer of such organizations. Together with this test, the rules of the Formulaz are also determined. According to this;

Formulase means;

It must be completely handmade.
It will be made entirely of wood; The use of metal parts other than the nails to be used during assembly support is prohibited.
Providing any energy support, either inside or outside the car; It is forbidden to use devices with engine parts or propulsion.
Araca paint, varnish, embroidery etc. Is prohibited.
There must be a steering to steer the vehicle, a braking system to slow down and at least 4 wheels.
The maximum length of the vehicle should be 1.70m.
The maximum width of the vehicle should be 0.70m.
The altitude of the vehicle should be max.
Formulase pilot;

It is necessary to wear hairs and rubber shoes. [one]