View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
monster
I hear them call the tide

10 Day countdown

Until Banana Lady arrives She's chatting to the kids online and just dropped that bombshell!

I'm determined to have the house looking like a normal person's house this time -what with floors you can see and everything, and less evidence of pack-rat tendencies, no piles of unassorted crap stacked shoulder high on every surface that isn't used daily and in every corner...... and I've been making progress (10 years+ of New Scientist magazine recycled last week.....) but I didn't realize it was only 10 days away!!!!! I though I still had several weeks.........

Today so far, I mowed the lawn, but I'll have to do that again, so that doesn't count. And laundry -ditto. I'm going for a swim now, I'm thinking maybe I'll start on the kitchen when I get back...... I wonder what it will look like with clean, empty surfaces and bleached countertops? and with nothing on the floor and an empty table and clean windows? i suspect it will take me days to find out......