View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 02:07 PM   #10623
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Just found out that either,
a) my health insurance was cancelled because I did not re-enroll during the open enrollment period, or
b) my health insurance automatically renewed and I'm all good, or
c) my health insurance was cancelled AND I am not eligible to buy a plan because open enrollment ended, or
d) The New York State of Health website is one of the, if not THE worst, most poorly designed, piece of shit websites.
e) if you told me some politician's nephew or girlfriend wanted to start a web design business and got the job through nepotism I wouldn't be surprised.

For starters there is no way to log in to your account from the home page, nor is there any indication of what link to click to get to a log in page. What you have to do to log into an existing account is click on the link to begin the application process. Of course, why didn't I think of that? You know, just like how every other website in the world has a link to REGISTER but not a link to LOG IN, because why have a LOG IN for existing users?

Now it's more bullshit that I have to deal with on Monday or maybe not or maybe I won't have insurance until next year.