View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 08:41 PM   #178
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Oh, hey...not looking for advice. Selene and I process pretty well, both together and separately. We are utterly good together, she and I. If not, none of this would be going on.

As those here who have known me longest can attest, I often use the Cellar as my written processing outlet about things that go on in my life. I truly am not trying to shock anyone, impress anyone or get a rise out of anyone here. I truly consider all of you my extended family, and as such, being an essentially honest person, you all tend to get included in my world once in awhile. Those who find it beyond their comfort zone would be well advised to avoid my posts, as I am verbose in the extreme, and tend to lead what even I consider to be an interesting life most of the time, fraught with topics that I like to share and air.

I just feel so blessed that you folks are here to share in my process, offer your feelings about stuff in return, and mostly accept me for who I am. That's very special.