Thread: Mental Health
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 11:15 AM   #6
bbro
Insert witty comment here

@Carruthers - yes. They list a lot of things for side effects. Trouble sleeping is one of them. It conflicts on whether to contact doctor immediately or if it is severe

@Infinite Monkey - I am trying to be patient, but I suck at that when I don't feel good. I am going to give it until the end of the weekend and give her a call. If she weans me off them, I am just going to wait until I get another person.

No worries about the boyfriend - he did it because I do need to go. He wants the best for me and wants me to feel good. He felt bad that they didn't actually have room for me. It's something I have been thinking about for a long time - he just nagged enough to get me to actually do it. It is a positive thing. If it wasn't, I probably wouldn't have gone

@Spexxvet - I have no idea what my insurance covers. Not much, probably, but all offices I know of are good about payment plans. I need to get online and find another office.

@Undertoad - really? She never said anything about weaning on them. She definitely warned against not weaning off. I wonder if weaning on them would have been better