View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 11:08 AM   #1694
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Plus, the numbers work against me. I'm there literally 3 - 7 days a week. Since the place opened. So odds are something's gonna happen involving yours truly sooner or later. A lot of those times I was first one in, and last one out, too.

Not once has any trouble at all come from what I'd call 'regulars', wonderful ppl like myself who are there a lot. The trouble almost always has been the ppl stopping in off the interstate, or ppl who rarely come in.

Oh, and there was a screaming fit Baby had in there once. It was directed at me in return for some perceived slight or another. It happened there because that's where I was when she found me. Heh, she called me everything but a white man that night, good times.

That's prolly not good for business.

It ain't just me, either, I've seen a lot of shit go, or almost go down there. And the other couple bars in town, too. It's like...shit happens in bars.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote