View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 05:18 AM   #8
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

She won't be back Joe.
If you look around you will see her username on just about every forum out there.
Although she's only been suspended, not banned, she has much better people to torture.

I'm answering because I like quizzes

Why do liberals believe global warming exists?
Because of the evidence.

Why do liberals think we should never go to war even when we should?
Who decides we should though? War is hell, I prefer diplomacy.

Why do liberals hate the oil industry?
I don't.

Why are liberals mindless slaves to the unions?
I'm not, but I prefer to have the protection of a union behind me. I was once summarily dismissed and simply given 30 days salary (it was not a case of misconduct on my part). It was technically illegal but I had no way of redressing it as I had to get out and get another job pronto. I had bills to meet, shopping to do etc. I was thrown into complete panic. I prefer to have someone with a bit more power behind me.

Why liberals always railing for big government spending?
I'm not. See below.

Why do liberals want us to spend money on every social program but hate spending money on defense?
I don't mind money being spent on real defence. I just dislike it being spent on attack. And I believe social programmes prevent future spending - on children being taken into care, on crime, on drug rehabilitation, on terrorism.

Why do liberals (far lefties) believe religion is a horrible thing that must be eliminated?
Because I am an atheist and to me it's as stupid as global warming seems to anyone asking that question.

Why do liberals always harken back to the good ole days of Clinton when he ruined the office of the president with the Lewensky scandal?
I don't. But I agree with Ali, we like a bit of scandal on the foreign politcs pages. Long live Silvio Berlusconi (hardly a Liberal)