View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 09:23 AM   #5
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Thanks for that carouselle.

As far as this thread. I am determined to tell my body what to do and not the otherway around.
This last year was complicated. Alot of good. New car, new place, my kid is successful. I get visits from a great guy who flys all the way from Canada to see me. yay me!

Then I've had my mom move in and move out. She has beginning alzhiemers. My work cut everyones hours across the board. I lost about 800 dollars a month. I am keeping my head above water but if my body would help me out it would be better. I started a new job. A job I hold a degree for. I won't see the money from that until June but it is a light at the end of a tunnel.
I had to choose to save my car or pay all the other utilities this month Cable, elect, phone, credit cards are still in the balance.

Needless to say my adreanal gland is fatigued. My thyroid test came back abnormal but not low enough to medicate. I am not simply whining here I really want to make it better myself. I don't accept what it is doing to me. ( fatigue mostly)

I am taking ginsing,vitamin e with selenium.vitamin B. I haven't felt the full effects of that yet.

The people at my new job are so supportive. Well my old job too but these people shower a person in appreciation and hugs. I feel myself smiling in the warmth glow of that and maybe that is the best medicine there is.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote