View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 01:34 PM   #38
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

I'm back home. Tried turning phone off and back on. Went to verizon online to 'activate' phone (which it already said it was doing) and it won't let me. Called customer service and it sounded like I was in a cement mixer.

I may send it back, get a freaking pay as you go flip phone, and be done with it.

The last time I upgraded my phone I had all kinds of trouble. Getting 1G, whatever that is, no bars. Called them, did what they said, took it into the store and was snubbed by the bitches working there...finally I accidentally threw my phone into the wall and got a new one with my coverage I pay 8bucks/mo for. Then it worked.

Seriously, it shouldn't be so freaking difficult. Then again, why should I ever expect anything I am involved with to work, ever?

So I joked to my waitress that I'm too stupid to have a new phone and she goes on to tell me how I'm just like her mom and she tells her mom to quit upgrading and how her mom calls to ask her how to get to facebook. Thanks. Yes, I'm also old but I'm not quite as stupid as your mom...if the phone worked I could get to freaking facebook.

fml
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote