We gonna sit around the kitchen
Fix us somethin' good to eat
And make ourselves a little high
And make our whole day complete
'Cause we gonna lay around the shanty, mama
And put a good buzz on
'Cause we gonna lay around the shanty, mama
And put a good buzz on

And I just might have gotten a head start on ya.

1818 – In England, the case of Ashford v Thornton ends, with Abraham Thornton allowed to go free rather than face a retrial for murder, after his demand for trial by battle is upheld.

1865 – Astronomer Angelo Secchi demonstrates the Secchi disk, which measures water clarity, aboard Pope Pius IX's yacht, the L'Immaculata Concezion.

This is a (modified) Secchi Disk:

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 325
Size:  9.1 KB

1918 – Manfred von Richthofen, a.k.a. The Red Baron, shoots down his 79th and 80th victims, his final victories before his death the following day. No, Snoopy did not shoot down the Red Baron.

1961 – Failure of the Bay of Pigs Invasion of US-backed Cuban exiles against Cuba.

1999 – Columbine High School massacre: 13 people are killed, and 24 others are injured at Columbine High School in Columbine, Colorado.

2010 – The Deepwater Horizon drilling rig explodes in the Gulf of Mexico, killing eleven workers and beginning an oil spill that would last six months.

1889 – Adolf Hitler, 1893 – Harold Lloyd, 1904 – Bruce Cabot, 1908 – Lionel Hampton, 1923 – Mother Angelica, 1923 – Tito Puente, 1924 – Nina Foch, 1925 – Elena Verdugo, 1937 – George Takei ("Oh, my!"), 1940 – James Gammon, 1941 – Ryan O'Neal, 1949 – Veronica Cartwright, 1949 – Jessica Lange, 1951 – Luther Vandross♪ ♫, 1962 – Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf, 1964 – Andy Serkis ('Smeagol/Gollum' in TLOTR, Planet of the Apes movie series, Star Wars:TFA, Star Wars:The Last Jedi, 'Baloo' in Jungle Book (2018)), 1967 – Mike Portnoy(Dream Theater), 1970 – Shemar Moore, 1972 – Carmen Electra, 1976 – Joey Lawrence

1769 – Chief Pontiac, 1912 – Bram Stoker, 1982 – Archibald MacLeish, 1991 – Steve Marriott♪ ♫(Small Faces, Humble Pie), 1991 – Don Siege (director, Dirty Harry, Escape From Alcatraz, The Shootist, Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956), 1992 – Benny Hill, 1996 – Christopher Robin Milne (basis for 'Christopher Robin' in Winnie The Pooh), 1999 – Rick Rude, 2014 – Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter(subject of the Bob Dylan song "Hurricane", and the Denzel Washington movie The Hurricane), 2016 – Chyna (wrestler), 2016 – Victoria Wood

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote