Thread: Insanity!
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 04:57 PM   #27
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

You know lola, I was looking at your pic, and I can't believe you think there's something wrong with your tummy. Could it be that you're trying to get an hourglass type of figure? I have come to the conclusion that maybe you're comparing yourself and your profile to women with larger breasts maybe?

You have such a sporty figure, and we've seen you in some really slim fitting outfits before and honestly, you have a gorgeous figure.

I think we all sometimes forget that we can only do a certain amount with what god gave us. If you want to test out my theory, put the same clothes on and fill your bra up with oranges or something and take another picture. You might be surprised at the difference in how you perceive your belly after that.

Please feel free to totally disregard this post if you think I'm way off the mark, and please, I know I'm sailing close to the wind with these comments, so please please please don't be offended. I think you're so beautiful and I'm just stumped as to why you'd think there's a thing wrong with your figure so I've been puzzling on it for a few weeks now.

xxx