View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 03:56 PM   #6400
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeadelic View Post
Hospital hypocrisy sucks so bad.

"We can't tell you if any particular doctor is on shift until you check in at the ER. We can't even tell you which doctors work here."

Then explain to me the page full of ER staff names and profiles on your PUBLIC website???
So, she's suggesting that the hospital doesn't know who is working at the hospital.

How do they get paid?
How do they know if these people are working?
How do they know if they're not working?
How do they schedule appointments?
How do they schedule surgeries?
How do they know if all those people walking around in scrubs and nurse uniforms are doctors and nurses, and not child molesters, mother stabbers, father rapers, kiddie fiddlers, child murderers, children who murder while disguised as cancer patients, what if, holy shit, what if some of them are rogue allergists asserting that smoke is not an allergen, x-ray techs giving everyone cancer by giving them a millionth of a rad too much radiation???

Is radiation an allergen, or an irritant?
Can one be allergic to cancer?
Oh my God, my allergist gave me cancer!
Ima hafta move.
To Botswana.
I'm already allergic to Botswana and I haven't even gotten there yet!
I hope I don't trip over my neighbors' kids' friends' sweet biker toys, fall down the stairs, which are probably too steep/bright/loud/steppy for my condition(s), and break my allergic reaction.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote