View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 12:22 AM   #80
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Steady
Says the Car Dealer Financing guy with peoples' "blood on my hands".

I am a fucking scammer too. Back in 2000, some anonymous people bought stock from me for $160/share and within a year it dropped to $1.65. 10,000 shares is a lot of money.

The trouble with Mari is that she's not stealing big enough like these legitimate white collar scams you and I have going on.
the 'blood on my hands' comment was made with humorous intent.

and don't you call me a scammer, ya cocksmoker. how is it that someone who works in my field is automatically a scammer?

I sell risk management products to willing customers that come into our place of business and make informed choices about what they opt to purchase. I fully and legally disclose the availability of several different optional warranties and insurances. I offer honest advice, and frequently discount these products in the interest of maintaining customer loyalty and enhanced ownership experience.

I don't lie, cheat or steal. I don't misrepresent, confuse or bedazzle. I'm not a con man or a sheister. i'm fucking honest and proud of it. always have been. you can eat my asshole with a spoon.

if you knew the stock you were selling was worthless, then shame on you. dont lump me in, though. i resent it.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote