View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 05:26 PM   #14
Saknussem
Coronation Incarnate

Lashing out Blindly

Educating the world? What the hell are you talking about? I have a good friend here at the law school I am attending. He WAS attending a Christian law school which shall remain nameless but is in California. CALI-FRIGGIN-FORNIA! He had a mild stroke which caused some temporary paralysis in the side of his face (no, NOT Bell's Palsy, a real stroke). The other students, LAW STUDENTS, were convinced that he had the DEVIL inside him, stopped going to the same classes he was attending, and demanded that the administration expel him. The school caved in to the students' wishes, my friend was expelled, and had to go to the CA Supreme Court to get his loans wiped.

I don't think we have done all that wonderful a job edumacating the idiots in OUR country. The sooner people grow up mentally and stop blaming diseases on such worthy causes as "We forgot to sacrifice a goat last night" or "The fields need some blood soon" the better. READ THE LOTTERY!!

Sorry. I hate superstitious assholes with nothing better to do than make other peoples' lives miserable because of their own ignorance.

Okay, stepping OFF the soapbox and getting back to the exciting topic of whether the conduct of an offeree will constitute assent under the circumstances if they are directed towards fulfilling the conractual obligation.
Saknussem is offline   Reply With Quote