View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 03:05 PM   #314
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Finished Rectify a couple weeks ago. Good, but lots of loose ends at the finale. I got the feeling they were canceled and had to wrap things up in a hurry.

Watched Collateral (no, not the Tom Cruise flick, this is a British limited series). It fell flat for me.

Rewatching Ken Burns' The West,, and Welles in The Third Man.

Blazing Saddles is currently on the menu

Watched Ron White's new Netflix stand-up thing. Funneh in spots but, overall you won't miss much. He had a good bit about going to Vegas the same week as the sex toy convention, and the names of the manufacturers represented, none of which were real (Johnson & Johnson, Johnson's, Knob Cobblers), and a bit about the baby-duck-pussy-lip-tacos being served at the Beverly Hills hotel where he was staying. It was absolutely filthy, and he was very drunk, fucked up a couple of punchlines. It's called "If You Stop Listening, I'll Shut Up", or something like that.

I was very disappointed by Frontier. Very disappointed.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote