Thread: Bikes!
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 10:17 AM   #70
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad
Whenever I am walking on certain trails, it makes me wonder how many kids are growing up looking at their dad's ass.
or mom's

friday did 9 mi, sat, 10mi with kid in tow. it was great. she had her baggie of cereal, sippy cup, a book, Blankie, and Puppy and still plenty of room for her. On sat's ride i stopped at a park and let her play off some steam. while we were there a couple of boys put up a chair with a sign by the side of the road that said basically "wanna go with us to homecoming?" lots of people honked, and i might have offered to go if i thought i could still fit into an old formal dress. went for a run Sun instead since my tush was too sore. trees along the trail were really pretty now that they are changing. sorry, no pics. i'll have to talk my hubby into bringing his work camera home some night so i can get one of my rig. hope the weekend was as great for all of you!